Flash Pitch Application
Applications to pitch on June 7th, 2017 at Northside & Future Labs Flash Pitch: ARE NOW OPEN!
Guidelines to Pitching:
- Read the requirements
- Fill in the application below
- See you at the event
Things to know:
Application deadline to pitch at an event is 2 weeks before an event, but we do rolling admission so it is best to apply early.
Accepted Pitch Applicants will be notified 7 days prior to the event, if they will be pitching or not.
- You must be a Founder (CEO, President, or Partner).
- The company must be an early stage company, Series A or Earlier.
- Your company must have a live website or a mobile application.
- 2 mins to pitch (no slides)
- 3 mins of Q.A from Investors
- 3 mins of Investor feedback
Disclaimer: If you are selected to pitch you consent for Flash Pitch to film and photograph you on stage, use your likeness as well as public company images (including logo, theme, branding, etc..) for the purpose of marketing Flash Pitch through our newsletter, social channels, and other means of communication with the general public.